Solo VPN is an amazing creation brought to you by SoloVPN & NCleaner – Notification Cleaner and is a great solution to all your browsing problems. Millions of people around the globe keep browsing for multiple sites. However, some of these sites are blocked for some reason. Now VPN brings you the solution. Now you can easily unblock all these sites using VPN. All you need is just one click and there you go. It is that simple. Along with accessing the websites, you can also keep your data encrypted at the same time.
It will help you protect your privacy, all the while you can also learn to hide your public IP and let no one know your origin. In addition, you can protect yourself from hackers with the help of this. Its completely free to use and has no bandwidth limitation or speed limit even.Moreover, you will find that it covers around 30 countries. Above all, its user friendly and easy to use. No registration and no sign up is required. What else do you want? Follow these Steps to Download Solo VPN on PC (Windows/Mac) using an Android Emulator on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP & MAC. However, in order to play it on your smartphone or tablet, using Google Play Store.
Download Solo VPN for PC using BlueStacks
- Download BlueStacks Emulator on your PC using our comprehensive guide on BlueStacks.
- Once you have downloaded the game using the illustrated steps, Launch the BlueStacks Application.
- Wait for the Emulator to load while it takes you to the Home Screen.
- Click on the ‘Google Play Store’ Icon located at the Home Screen.
- At the top of Play Store, you will find search bar. Use this Search Bar to locate Solo VPN .
- Locate the required game from the generated results to reveal the relevant details.
- Now Click the Install Button and wait for the Process to Complete.
- Once the installation is complete, navigate to “All Apps” section of the Emulator.
- Click on Solo VPN icon, wait for it to load and follow the on screen instructions to Play the Game.
Download Solo VPN for PC using Nox App Player
- We have already drafted a detailed method on How to Download & Install Nox App Player on PC. Use it to Install this Emulator on your Computer & Laptops.
- After you are done installing this Emulator, Launch it from Startup Menu.
- Wait for it to boot and take you to the Home Screen.
- Locate the Google Play Store Icon & Launch it.
- Search for “Solo VPN ” and Open the required application.
- Start the Download process by clicking the Install Button.
- Wait for some minutes after which you will be ready to launch the game.
- Once once, Navigate to Home Screen to Launch Solo VPN for PC.
- That’s all for now. If you come across any issue related to above stated methods, Do let us know by using Comments Section below.
If somehow the above stated emulators don’t work for you, jump to our guides on AndyOS & KO Player and give them a try. Your input is very valuable for us. So, don’t forget to leave your comments in the end.