Imagine yourself stranded alone in a deserted prison where snow covered peaks meet the deadly sea. Now, here you have to make the escape with a thousand of other mysterious prisoners in Fleeing the Complex by PuffballsUnited. So, welcome Henry the new entrant in this place. However, the prisoners already there are too smart and deadly and are from all over the world. Moreover, the game play is basically a sequel of the already existing three intense series. The first is called Escaping the Prison and the second is called Stealing the Diamond. The third is called Infiltrating the Airship.
Featuring five variant endings and 60 unique fails, the game features a new map, allowing you o switch back to an old location. Also, you have a whole lot of medals to hunt from. So, if you are looking for something amazing and new this time, the give Fleeing the Complex a try. It won’t make you regret your choice. However, before you proceed, take a look at the following steps on How to Run and Play Fleeing the Complex for PC with the help of an Android Emulator on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP & MAC. On the other hand, you can also Install it on your smartphone with Google Play Store.
How to Run and Play Fleeing the Complex for PC using BlueStacks
- Download BlueStacks Emulator on your PC using our comprehensive guide on BlueStacks.
- Once you have downloaded the game using the illustrated steps, Launch the BlueStacks Application.
- Wait for the Emulator to load while it takes you to the Home Screen.
- Click on the ‘Google Play Store’ Icon located at the Home Screen.
- At the top of Play Store, you will find search bar. Use this Search Bar to locate Fleeing the Complex .
- Locate the required game from the generated results to reveal the relevant details.
- Now Click the Install Button and wait for the Process to Complete.
- Once the installation is complete, navigate to “All Apps” section of the Emulator.
- Click on Fleeing the Complex icon, wait for it to load and follow the on screen instructions to Play the Game.
How to Run and Play Fleeing the Complex for PC using Nox App Player
- We have already drafted a detailed method on How to Download & Install Nox App Player on PC. Use it to Install this Emulator on your Computer & Laptops.
- After you are done installing this Emulator, Launch it from Startup Menu.
- Wait for it to boot and take you to the Home Screen.
- Locate the Google Play Store Icon & Launch it.
- Search for “Fleeing the Complex ” and Open the required application.
- Start the Download process by clicking the Install Button.
- Wait for some minutes after which you will be ready to launch the game.
- Once once, Navigate to Home Screen to Launch Fleeing the Complex for PC.
- That’s all for now. If you come across any issue related to above stated methods, Do let us know by using Comments Section below.
If somehow the above stated emulators don’t work for you, jump to our guides on AndyOS & KO Player and give them a try. Your input is very valuable for us. So, don’t forget to leave your comments in the end.