If you are really up to something creative and captivating then try One Line with One Touch by Games For Rest. Put to use your mind with these amazing puzzles and challenges. If you think you can make it, then give it a try. All you need to do is connect all the dots with a simple touch. You can enjoy this brain training game at home or at work, at a park or in a bus, in other words everywhere.
Hundreds of daily challenges await you. Only 1 % can solve it. So, can you? Train your brain and use it positively. A mind sharpener like never before. So,what are you waiting for? Run One Line with One Touch – connect the dots on PC with an Android Emulator on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP & MAC. On the contrary, if you want to play it on your smartphone or tablet, you can use Google Play Store.
How to Run One Line with One Touch – connect the dots on PC using BlueStacks
- Download BlueStacks Emulator on your PC using our comprehensive guide on BlueStacks.
- Once you have downloaded the game using the illustrated steps, Launch the BlueStacks Application.
- Wait for the Emulator to load while it takes you to the Home Screen.
- Click on the ‘Google Play Store’ Icon located at the Home Screen.
- At the top of Play Store, you will find search bar. Use this Search Bar to locate One Line with One Touch – connect the dots .
- Locate the required game from the generated results to reveal the relevant details.
- Now Click the Install Button and wait for the Process to Complete.
- Once the installation is complete, navigate to “All Apps” section of the Emulator.
- Click on One Line with One Touch – connect the dots icon, wait for it to load and follow the on screen instructions to Play the Game.
How to Run One Line with One Touch – connect the dots on PC using Nox App Player
- We have already drafted a detailed method on How to Download & Install Nox App Player on PC. Use it to Install this Emulator on your Computer & Laptops.
- After you are done installing this Emulator, Launch it from Startup Menu.
- Wait for it to boot and take you to the Home Screen.
- Locate the Google Play Store Icon & Launch it.
- Search for “One Line with One Touch – connect the dots ” and Open the required application.
- Start the Download process by clicking the Install Button.
- Wait for some minutes after which you will be ready to launch the game.
- Once once, Navigate to Home Screen to Launch One Line with One Touch – connect the dots for PC.
- That’s all for now. If you come across any issue related to above stated methods, Do let us know by using Comments Section below.
If somehow the above stated emulators don’t work for you, jump to our guides on AndyOS & KO Player and give them a try. Your input is very valuable for us. So, don’t forget to leave your comments in the end.