If you are a real cricket fan then get ready to welcome Real Cricket™ 18 which is brought to you by Nautilus Mobile. Enjoy a wide variety and full arsenal of cricket shots. With authentic replays, this is the most realistic gameplay you might have ever encountered. Enjoy differing battling styles and also educate yourself more about cricket. You have Defensive, Balanced, Radical and Brute, each with their unique cricket shots and aggression levels. Now have an arsenal of bowling deliveries to choose from such as Off Spinner, Arm Ball, Top Spinner, Doosra, Leg Cutters, In-Swingers, Slower Balls and many more.
Moreover, get a feeling of the real stadium and enjoy the most real and live stadiums. Each stadium providing a unique feel and guaranteed to provide an experience different from the other. Play as if you are a real batsman and get in his shoes to get that exuberant feeling. Also, unlock different game modes and level up. Learn How to Download and Play Real Cricket™ 18 for PC with an Android Emulator on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP & MAC. On the other hand, in order to play it on your smartphone or tablet, you will need Google Play Store.
Download and Play Real Cricket™ 18 for PC using BlueStacks
- Download BlueStacks Emulator on your PC using our comprehensive guide on BlueStacks.
- Once you have downloaded the game using the illustrated steps, Launch the BlueStacks Application.
- Wait for the Emulator to load while it takes you to the Home Screen.
- Click on the ‘Google Play Store’ Icon located at the Home Screen.
- At the top of Play Store, you will find search bar. Use this Search Bar to locate Real Cricket™ 18 .
- Locate the required game from the generated results to reveal the relevant details.
- Now Click the Install Button and wait for the Process to Complete.
- Once the installation is complete, navigate to “All Apps” section of the Emulator.
- Click on Real Cricket™ 18 icon, wait for it to load and follow the on screen instructions to Play the Game.
Download and Play Real Cricket™ 18 for PC using Nox App Player
- We have already drafted a detailed method on How to Download & Install Nox App Player on PC. Use it to Install this Emulator on your Computer & Laptops.
- After you are done installing this Emulator, Launch it from Startup Menu.
- Wait for it to boot and take you to the Home Screen.
- Locate the Google Play Store Icon & Launch it.
- Search for “Real Cricket™ 18 ” and Open the required application.
- Start the Download process by clicking the Install Button.
- Wait for some minutes after which you will be ready to launch the game.
- Once once, Navigate to Home Screen to Launch Real Cricket™ 18 for PC.
- That’s all for now. If you come across any issue related to above stated methods, Do let us know by using Comments Section below.
If somehow the above stated emulators don’t work for you, jump to our guides on AndyOS & KO Player and give them a try. Your input is very valuable for us. So, don’t forget to leave your comments in the end.