The hungry dragons are here, so join them and eat whatever comes your way with Hungry Dragon™ brought to you by Ubisoft Entertainment. So, you are the dragon and you have to save alive till the end. However, eat everything that comes your way flying or on the ground. Moreover, earn lots and lots of rewards and coins for that. In addition, the dragons can also feast on humans, who are busy in their chores.
You will be given certain missions and challenges that you will have to complete in the game in order to level up. The small tasks like, collecting an egg or a staying for about 2 minutes in the game are the initial tasks that you must complete in the beginning. However, as you move along in the game, the difficulty level in tasks would increase and you will get more rewards and coins. Along with that enjoy the amazing dragons of all sizes and mesmerize yourself with the amusingly realistic graphics. Learn this Stepwise Process to Install Hungry Dragon™ for PC with an Android Emulator on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP & MAC. However, in order to play it on your smartphone, you will need Google Play Store.
Steps to Install Hungry Dragon™ for PC using BlueStacks
- Download BlueStacks Emulator on your PC using our comprehensive guide on BlueStacks.
- Once you have downloaded the game using the illustrated steps, Launch the BlueStacks Application.
- Wait for the Emulator to load while it takes you to the Home Screen.
- Click on the ‘Google Play Store’ Icon located at the Home Screen.
- At the top of Play Store, you will find search bar. Use this Search Bar to locate Hungry Dragon™ .
- Locate the required game from the generated results to reveal the relevant details.
- Now Click the Install Button and wait for the Process to Complete.
- Once the installation is complete, navigate to “All Apps” section of the Emulator.
- Click on Hungry Dragon™ icon, wait for it to load and follow the on screen instructions to Play the Game.
Steps to Install Hungry Dragon™ for PC using Nox App Player
- We have already drafted a detailed method on How to Download & Install Nox App Player on PC. Use it to Install this Emulator on your Computer & Laptops.
- After you are done installing this Emulator, Launch it from Startup Menu.
- Wait for it to boot and take you to the Home Screen.
- Locate the Google Play Store Icon & Launch it.
- Search for “Hungry Dragon™ ” and Open the required application.
- Start the Download process by clicking the Install Button.
- Wait for some minutes after which you will be ready to launch the game.
- Once once, Navigate to Home Screen to Launch Hungry Dragon™ for PC.
- That’s all for now. If you come across any issue related to above stated methods, Do let us know by using Comments Section below.
If somehow the above stated emulators don’t work for you, jump to our guides on AndyOS & KO Player and give them a try. Your input is very valuable for us. So, don’t forget to leave your comments in the end.